Welcome... and a Free Mini Block Pattern

Hello! Thanks for visiting my new blog. I've created this blog to be a source of information. Somewhere you can come to find out about:
  • My new patterns
  • My existing patterns
  • Free patterns
  • Tutorials
  • Patchwork and Quilting in general.
See the tabs across the top, under the header? They should point you in the direction you need to go. It's all very new at the moment, but I will be working on adding new and useful things, so do check back. :)

To kick the blog off, here is a link to a new free Mini Block pattern: Autumn Tints.


It is quite a simple block, just squares joined to squares, so why not give it a go? It only needs the smallest of scraps.


Mini blocks are a great way to hone your accuracy and to have a bit of a play without investing a lot of fabric. I hope you'll give them a try.


If you do make one, please show me! I love to see what people make from my patterns - it's one of the best parts of writing patterns I think. There are a number of ways you can share:

On Flickr: Join my Flickr Group and post a photo of what you've made.
On Instagram: Tag your photos with #hopesquiltdesigns or @hopetn

You can also click on the "Your Quilts" tab at the top of the page and leave me a comment with a link to your photo, or of course, simply email me.

Happy Sewing!

Hope

Comments

  1. I just found your blog and will continue to see what you share at this new address. Thank you for sharing this tutorial.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time to say hello. I'll get back to you by email when you leave an address, otherwise, check back here for a response. Thanks!

Popular Posts